This blog is for members of the Hilde Family to share what is happening in their lives. Please use the login and password that was mailed with the reunion information to login and add information about you and your family. Put your family name as the title of the blog so we know who we are reading about.
The comments are open to anyone, you do not need to have a blogger or gmail account to save a comment. You can post as an anonymous person and then type your name in the actual comment box so we know who it is.
Hi everyone - Becky here - Kristen You have done a great job with the Hilde Family blog site - way to go! I would really like to get some of these pictures as I am putting them in a book - with my new business (www.yourstorybooksonline.com with Heritage Makers - which will be featured on Good Morning America Tuesday morning - at 8 am ) working on a Cookbook too with Grandma's recipes - so If anyone has any recipes or pictures please send them to me - Oh and check out my blog spots too www.yourstorybooksonline.blogspot.com - You all may have seen the one I did up for Emilee's graduation - www.emileekaygraduation.blogspot.com
I look forward to seeing Dana's blog postings as well - wish we all could have been little people along on her trip!
again great job Kristen - ( your job is a job I would have loved to have had - but back then it never occured to me!) Becky C
Hi everyone - Becky here - Kristen You have done a great job with the Hilde Family blog site - way to go! I would really like to get some of these pictures as I am putting them in a book - with my new business (www.yourstorybooksonline.com with Heritage Makers - which will be featured on Good Morning America Tuesday morning - at 8 am ) working on a Cookbook too with Grandma's recipes - so If anyone has any recipes or pictures please send them to me - Oh and check out my blog spots too www.yourstorybooksonline.blogspot.com - You all may have seen the one I did up for Emilee's graduation - www.emileekaygraduation.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing Dana's blog postings as well - wish we all could have been little people along on her trip!
again great job Kristen - ( your job is a job I would have loved to have had - but back then it never occured to me!)
Becky C